Sunday 7 November 2010

OMG! After that tiring (but enjoyable) holiday from Italy, I've finally got back to doing some research...

As usual, I'm in the quest to search for different kinds of music magazine covers for my evidence of research. While I was doing research, I stumbled upon a monthly magazine website. That one and only magazine is called Mojo. What I took advantage of most to this magazine is the convenience of its website, where you can look at most (if not all) of their past magazine covers. Here's the hidden link: http://cover.mojo4music.com/ <= trust me, its right here
And they don't only show the magazine, they also explain what's in the issue - this could give me ideas on actually how, what, and why I would add codes and conventions in my magazine.
If you were to aks me, this has been the most useful link I've ever had concerning my Media course, and I have Mojo to thank for that. Whew!

1 comment:

  1. Glad italy was good - have you really explained what your preliminary task is going to look like? Add your summary please

    ReplyDelete